Friday, April 9, 2010

I am ready for a change.

It is time. I know everyone is talking about the constant change out there in the market, in business, in employment and in our personal lives. My world has been no different. However, I do feel the time has come to make a decision either for change or status quo.

I don't know about you but while change can be scary, I am ready for change. I think we have all been manipulated in to thinking that wherever we are headed it has to be somewhere worse than where we are, but what if it isn't? I mean what if the unimaginable happened? What if magic was real or even better, miracles happened? What could be the worse thing that could happen if we opened up ourselves to the future, to miracles, to taking risks? Could it be we might actually reach some of the goals we set for ourselves years ago? What if we created the next ingenious invention ever?? What things are we keeping from ourselves because we refuse to believe in the possibilities? I want more miracles to happen not fewer, I want to be in better shape than I am in now not worse, I want cures for Muscular Dystrophy and Diabetes, I want a strike of ingenuity to hit me out of no where and it makes my life or the lives of others better. I want change to happen, I want to grow and learn and become a better person. I want to see what the future holds...surely there has to be some magic just waiting to happen. Do you believe???

No comments:

Post a Comment