Saturday, February 14, 2009

Why Red Cyclist


I am an avid cyclist who commutes and rides road bikes any chance I get. I have been lucky that soo many people have been in the right places at the right time to support me in getting started.

So where does the color red come in??? I ride a Red Trek Elance (1985) bike that was given to me by someone whom I met in a spinning class, without this kind gesture, I would still be inside on a stationary bike riding to nowhere.

I also have vibrant red/orange hair and I am Red Rider with type 1 Diabetes. A Red Rider is an individual who rides in the charity events for Diabetes with one of the forms of Diabetes.

Red
for life, Red for blood, Red with passion & energy and Red for luck. All these things represent what drives me to live, love, laugh and cry through life's challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment